Current release 4.2
Version 4.2 has the following major and minor features:
- The ability to create segments at a mailing level and customize the recipient list at the mailing level.
- The ability for you to create, edit, and disable Symphonie user and to create and edit security groups. (Hosted only)
- Changes to A/B splits that allow an automation of the decision of which split to send to the winner.
- Resolved some rendering issues, mostly seen in Firefox. These changes caused a slight change in the look of Symphonie, and the interface was improved on several pages.
- Topics menu moved under Site Management since most customers rarely interact with topics.
- Additional report creation criteria for document reports.
- An additional option to search for recipients in the suppression screens.
- Added check for large messages created by Grammarly.