REST (Representational state transfer) is a popular architectural software style that gives you extensive control over your Goolara Symphonie
email marketing software. It is easy to learn and, because of its wide-spread use, has a wealth of tutorials, forums, and websites devoted to it.
Using the REST commands, you can automate the most important aspects of your email marketing program, including:
- Adding new recipients and their demographics
- Managing subscriptions
- Sending transactional or promotional emails
- Uploading recipients for segmentation
- Downloading data on opens, clicks, holds, suppressions, subscriptions, deliverability, and more
- Adding or changing recipients in workflows
- And much more!
Use the navigation sidebar to the left to view the documentation and code examples.