Cloud Based Marketing
- No installation required
- Always the latest version
- Deliverability support
- Dedicated IP address
Marketing in the Cloud
With the hosted version of Goolara Symphonie, you can work "in the cloud" without losing any of the functionality of Goolara's full-featured email marketing software. Updates are handled automatically, so you’ll access to all the new features as soon as they are announced. The cloud-based version also comes with deliverability support to help ensure that your emails end up in the inbox and not the junk folder.
Cloud-based, "Software as a Service" (SaaS) marketing platforms have become a popular alternative to an on-premise marketing systems. You can access our hosted version without installing anything on your computers. All you need is a web browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Safari). We manage the server maintenance and deliverability support so you can focus on your marketing campaigns. By working in the cloud, you also have the option of accessing your work whenever and wherever you need it. Best of all, our hosted marketing system comes with all the same features as our on-premise version, but at a much lower initial cost to you.
The standard package for Symphonie
includes the following:
Billing is based on the messages sent per month (CPM), with the cost-per-message based on the volume of commitment. There are no
charges for features, and transactional email is charged at the same rate as promotional email.
- Deliverability Support. Goolara will handle all issues related to deliverability, including whitelists, authentication setup, blocks, complaint handlers, and more.
- Dedicated IP Address. Each customer receives their own dedicated IP address so that the sending practices of other customers will not impact your deliverability.
- All the Features. Every feature is available to customers for one price, so you will not be limited in your ability to perform the best email marketing possible.
- Security Controls. Limit the access of individual users to different functionality of the system. For example to create mailings but not approve for sending.
- Email and phone support. Get all the help you need to use the system, including assistance with more complicated areas like dynamic content or workflow automation.
- Strategic consulting. Let Goolara help you optimize for open rates, assist with HTML rendering issues, or help develop plans to further engage and retain your audience.
The colocation facilities used by Goolara have multiple network carriers for redundancy, battery power and diesel-backed generators to
ensure uninterrupted power, and biometric entry security to limit access. Goolara uses Cisco-based firewall equipment to keep the
bad guys out, and redundant computers and configurations for reliable operations. Daily backups are made, and are kept available
for two weeks.